Bachelor's of Radiation Science Technology
Are you ready to be a leader in the high-tech world of health care? With an online Bachelor of Radiation Science Technology from UC Online, you can bring your vision to life.
Highlights of the program:
- 100% online - no campus visits required
- Focused internship - choose Management or Education
- World-class faculty - Learn from experts in the field
- Small class size
- Growing Industry - 84,000 new jobs projected (2012 - 2022)
- Transfer credits accepted
- 3-year program if seeking Associates degree, 2-year program if already have Associates degree and seeking a Bachelors degree
Learn from Industry Leaders
UC Online's radiologic science degree will allow you to learn from the industry leaders. Our world-class faculty incldues decision makers from some of the foremost organizations in the industry.
- Julie Gill - Board of Directors for the Association of Educator in Imaging and Radiologic Sciences (AEIRS)
- Tracy Herrmann - Former Chairman, Board of Directors for The Association of Educators in Imaging and Radiologic Sciences (AEIRS)
- Barry Southers - Former President of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
- Tiffany Roman - President of the Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists (OSRT)
UC Advantages and Special Opportunities
As a student with the UC Online Bachelor of Radiation Science Technology program, you’re learning from and interacting with faculty members who are shaping the industry. Many of our faculty members are or have been influential leaders in some of the largest and most important organizations in radiologic science and technology today. These include: the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT), the Association of Educators in Imaging and Radiologic Sciences (AEIRS), the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), and the Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists (OSRT). Our diverse faculty features award-winning technologists and educators. Many have received national and international exposure serving as elected officers, board members and delegates. In these roles they have helped to shape the curriculum that defines radiologic science and technology across the world today.
- Engage with UC faculty members who are thought leaders in the field, actively helping to shape the future of radiologic science and technology across the world.
- Experience the benefits of high--quality teaching from UC faculty who are specifically trained to be experts in delivering education online and embody a continued dedication to excellence in online learning.
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.