MS in Information Technology: Admission Requirements
Master of Science in Information Technology
A completed application to the program will include:
- A baccalaureate degree from a college or university regarded as standard by a regional or general accrediting agency.
- At least a B average (3.0/4.0 system) in undergraduate course work. If the applicant has a lower GPA, they must either give evidence of promise that is judged satisfactory by the admitting program and the Graduate School or complete up to four courses of specified IT bridge courses with a 3.0 GPA prior to admission into the program.
- Transcripts of all college or university grades. Note: For the application, you may upload unofficial transcripts. When admitted, you will need to submit your official transcripts.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of reference from individuals who know you professionally or academically.
- A personal statement.
- For International students, an English proficiency test: TOEFL minimum Paper-based 520, Computer-based 190, Internet-based 80 or IELTS minimum 6.5.
- GRE is waived for qualified applicants.